Monday, June 20, 2016

6/20/16

From Jan:

So Chemo round three is over and I didn't get sick.  Not only did I not get sick, I didn't have the extreme fatigue days at all.  I had a day or two when I took a couple short naps, but that was the worst of it.
 
The worst part of my symptoms is shaking.  I hate it.  My hands shake so much that typing is next to impossible, and my handwriting is illegible.  Putting on mascara is difficult, so I only venture to put it on my top lashes.  Eyeliner is difficult too.  I look forward to the day that my hands and fingers will no longer shake and bounce all over the place.  We  think that it is a side effect from the nausea drugs - but it is just a guess.  I haven't talked to anyone else who has the same symptoms.
 
So- Chemo Round Four starts Monday.  My son, Chase is thinking about coming up for my first days of chemo.  I hope he can make it, because I need rides to chemo and he could take me every day.  My daughter Jessa and granddaughter Emery will be coming that Friday through the 4th of July, so that is something to look forward to.  
 
Thank you to everyone who brought me meals.  I can't thank you enough.  I'm in better shape now to prepare or go get my own dinners now, but that was wonderful to receive meals each night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment